Pamper day, 130€/ 1 person, 250€/ 2 persons
Enjoy a day full of pampering! Come by yourself, with a friend or as a group!
About 4 hours of total relaxation, including sauna experience:
– Saltroom treatment: relax, inhale and listen to the relaxing music for 30 minutes in the room covered with salt
– Hot Stone- massage: enjoy 50 minutes of massage with warmed, smooth stones. Very relaxing and eases pain in muscles.
– Sauna world: 2 hours of sauna experience: first enjoy the warmth in the infrared sauna for 30 minutes (maximum), then spend the 1,5 hours relaxing in the steam room, traditional Finnish sauna and the jacuzzi. There will be some snacks available for you to eat at the sauna department.
– Finish your pamper day with paraffin wax hand treatment while enjoying the ambiance of our fireplace area (approx. 30 minutes).
1 Day trip to Orimattila
Welcome to visit a small countryside city of Orimattila. Orimattila is known for its horse stables, versatile art exhibitions and its history as a city with many textile factories. These factories have new lives nowadays: one serves as a huge outlet shopping centre called Megamyynti Arena, one has metal factories etc and the one in the centre of Orimattila called Kehräämö is now a wellness and shopping centre.
Orimattila is only 24 kilometers from the Lahti centre and 96 kilometers from Helsinki.
On a 1 day trip here’s what you can do visiting Kehräämö, over 100 years old woolen textile factory:
- Visit our Medical Spa Hellimö at Kehräämö’s 2nd floor and enjoy our treatment rooms and saunas.
- Enjoy a lovely lunch at Restaurant Villatehdas on the 1st floor of Kehräämö (open from Mon til Fri)
- Shop locally handmade products at the 1st floor’s shopping alley
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
2 day trip to Orimattila
If you want to spend the night, here’s what you could do:
- Enjoy our Medical Spa Hellimö
- Have a lovely dinner at the restaurant Tehdas (open from Mon til Sun) Ravintola Tehdas
- Spend the night at the unique Tent hotel:
A hotel with 11 “tents” at the top floor of the Kehräämö. The tents are air-conditioned, thermal insulated cabins with two beds that have a very extraordinary atmosphere. (Prices 80€/night for two persons, including breakfast) Hotelli Teltta
- Visit Orimattila’s versatile art exhibitions:
Soile Yli-Mäyry’s art castle (www.soileyli-mayry.com) and the Art Museum (Lahdentie 65, 2nd floor, tel +35844 781 3567)
- Have a lovely lunch at the restaurant Villakehräämö at the 1st floor
- Shop handmade products at Kehräämö’s 1st floor
If you need more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: www.visitorimattila.fi
(only in Finnish at the moment)